Sunday, April 9, 2017

FBSs suck

Not sure why, but my fasting blood sugar was 294 this morning at 8:30 a.m. (Post breakfast was 284, so that's good.) Last night at 9 p.m., I had some saltines and peanut butter and then later, had 2 deviled egg halves. I went to bed at 1, so there were 4 hours between the saltines and bedtime. And, the carbs for the snacks added to 30. Though paired with the two proteins, the carbs apparently took precedence. I did not get up in the middle of the night to take a random BS reading, but maybe that's not a bad idea. I can get back to sleep easily, and it will give me a better read on what's working and what's not. Maybe it will take a couple days to get over the 503 overnight reading a day ago?

On the planning side, I cleaned out the kitchen freezer and will aim for the garage freezer later today. I'm cooking chicken tenders for quick grab snacking.

Yep, another day, diabetes has me, but I'm tough, I'll have it before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment