Monday, April 10, 2017

Battles along the way

I got up at 3:45 this morning to respond to Mother Nature and again, decided to take my middle of the night blood sugar - 115! How amazing is that? I had a piece of bread with peanut butter as my snack last night. Nice balance of carbs and protein and maybe enough to keep my blood sugar/liver from going nuts. One battle acceptably handled. Let's see if it continues.

Fasting this morning was 150. That was 5 hours after the 115 and no intake at all. Do I have overnight syndrome or what?
I didn't have time for breakfast this morning, so am having brunch today. We'll see how the numbers flow. Insulin, glimiperide, and Metformin on board. Sigh, so many meds! I'm still on the higher dose of glimip. I'll keep with it until the sugar is down over a period of time. Now we wait for the after brunch rise and my experiment of potato or rye bread in terms of rise in sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment