Sunday, February 12, 2017

Whole30 Round 3 begins tomorrow

Time for a reset and dose of serious ownership of my diabetes via food. I have already started exercising again, now for step 2.

In addition, tomorrow happens to be my quit smoking date. That will be a bigger challenge than a Whole30.

I've been prepping for both for a couple weeks. Groceries are bought, cinnamon sticks are on my desk, and I even have Xanax if I feel like killing someone. I'll keep that as a last resort, though.

The first part of the upcoming week is very busy, beginning with a production meeting for On Golden Pond tonight and quickly followed by Moral Mondays and three days of exercise classes.

It's going to be a good week. I'm scared and yet looking forward to the changes. I just need to make the commitment and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment