Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Today is day 2

Yep, I still want to lose 10 pounds. I had some snacks last night, but I'm okay with it. I think that's the key. Being okay with "it." To the end goal, I'm making eggs with asparagus and cheese this morning. I've been so burned out on vegetables with the paleo way of eating, but I made a decision that I need to get over myself on that one. Tonight, there will be bell peppers and mushrooms with dinner, and maybe some cabbage. I need to ride this wave as long as I can.


My plan today is to walk a half mile. I don't want to push the knee too hard, but I also don't want to be still. I also will work my shoulder to prep for PT next week (swimming is right behind!).

Tomorrow is doctor day. My A1c was great, but there are other bloodwork indicators don't look so good. I'm wondering if they have to do with lack of exercise and healing? We'll see.

Tuesday begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment