Monday, December 12, 2016

So, I have a goal

I will lose 10 pounds.

There, that's pretty simple. I won't obsess over it, but I will make it happen. Today, I walked 3/4 mile. That's step one.

Do I have a plan for this goal? Not really. I just know it will happen.

My left knee is still being stupid. There's little endurance there, but I'll keep working on that too. It's swollen and the muscle/tendon that goes down the outside of my left leg from knee to almost ankle is still a little twitchy. I have a tiny spot that is not quite healed yet, and that's keeping me out of the pool.

I'll keep walking 3-5 days a week and will begin my shoulder exercises as I have shoulder PT next Tuesday. I'd like to have a week of shoulder rehab under my belt before I go.

Looks like three goals:

  1. Keep rehabing the knee.
  2. Rehab the left shoulder.
  3. Mindful eating with a loss of 10 pounds over time. 
I can do those things. 
I should also add that I'm going to blog for a bit. I'm feeling like expressing myself these days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment