Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Fitness Pal to the rescue?

I reset MFP to 1 pound a week weight loss today. I think it's a more reasonable goal and provides the appropriate amount of calories. I'll still be paleo/low carb as much as possible, but the two main goals are diabetes under control and taking off the last 40 pounds of my original weight loss plan. I've come too far to stall. A second Whole30 got me started, but reintroduction has not been stellar. My blood sugars are up and down and need to stabilize. When they're good, they're really good. When they're bad, I can usually understand the rise, but other times, I don't get it at all.

I'll be a stickler for at least a week and take it from there. This is more flexible than Weight Watchers or other plan because I can stick with real ingredients and avoid as many additives and fake foods as possible.

P.S., I'm still using Pact App to log food, vegetables/fruits, and exercise for pay :)




No comments:

Post a Comment