Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bladder up

Time to catch up a little bit. My blood sugar is doing very well. It's 100% related to what I eat and I'm doing a pretty good job of keeping it where it should be.

Sleep is improving. Sort of. I have had issues with a numb thigh for a long time; it's worse if I gain weight. Years and years ago, my doctor said it was probably related to sciatica and to keep up the exercising and weight loss. It has reared its ugly head again recently and sometimes goes down to the outside of my right leg below the knee. And along with that is a restless leg thing, very occasionally. That kept me up one night. But that has nothing to do with the bladder.

I am getting up one or two times a night max. The second time is usually around 6ish or so. That's not so bad. I have yet to sleep more than 4 hours at a time except once or twice.

Last week, I stopped the Myrbetriq. I am still taking the VesiCare. Dr. Volz had said to stop one if they seemed to be keeping the frequency under control.

As for what's happening in the bathroom, I still have discomfort at the end of the stream 100% of the time. It can range from a 1/2 on the pain scale to a 3-4. I'm thinking that means I still have something going on in there.

Not medical at all, but the house is decorated for Christmas now. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment