Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A visit to the doctor

Today, I had the pleasure of seeing Dr. Volz. I say pleasure because it wasn't bad news and he's a nice guy.

He did a cystoscopy, but doesn't have the monitor in the office yet, so I didn't get to watch. He said he still sees signs of healing, some redness, a scar, and I don't remember what he said about the crepe paper type stuff that was in there. No sign of any kind of regrowth of the tumor.

I stopped Myrbetriq a couple weeks ago and took him my unopened bottles that I had. He was quite happy to get them. I'll check to see if I still have VESIcare in unopened containers. If so, I will take him those because I am stopping it.

Overall, everything is healing and the tincture of time is still my friend. I'll see him again in 4 months for the same merry-go-round.

No comments:

Post a Comment