Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Brain farts

Master plan while in Phoenix is to minimize external distractions when I can. Music and television are off while I'm working. I am walking the patio a certain number of lengths adding one each day. It was back and forth 5 yesterday and 6 today. I'm focusing on eating mostly properly.

I only got up once last night and daytime frequency is almost in line with the amount of liquid taken in. My mouth is extremely dry due to the Myrbetriq and VESIcare, but it's a small price to pay.

The first week I am here, Winnie is working. I will take full advantage of the quiet time. I will nap if the spirit moves me. And I will walk every day.

Almost zero pain on urinating when I drink water, so am keeping that habit going. Overall, I'm so ready to get myself back and to get a little in shape so my conditioning and confidence in body movement improve. In other words, I'm healing. It's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment