Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Trails and tributaries (sounds better than trials and tribulations, doesn't it?)

My blood sugar is behaving like crazy. I'm doing something right on that end. Food and exercise are the key with that one. Whoo hoo.

I made it through 95% of class today before I had to excuse myself. It was almost an hour that I'm not letting it bother me. I am in constant motion for an hour and that's what counts. That and the fact that I got my ass up and went.

I got up once last night and it was no big deal. I'm trying to drink more water. I sort of have let that go by the wayside. No mo. It's at least 2 bottles a day again.

And then there's balance. My balance is not bad, but it's not normal. I keep thinking it's better, but it's not. As a precautionary measure, I'm going to see Dr. H tomorrow to talk about it. I don't want to deal with a bunch of testing till February, but there has to be something I can do to improve it between now and then. Before my second surgery at the end of August, I literally could not write. I can write now, but it's pretty bad.

I want everything fixed. I feel like I'm well, but my 60-year-old body is pissing me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment