Monday, October 26, 2015

Quick catch up

Friday, I drove to Raleigh, NC, and stopped 3 times. That's damned near normal for me. I was never in a panic because there are plenty of rest stops and fast food places. The same frequency on the way home.  It was amazing to get out and have lunch with friends, and amazing not to worry about peeing every 10 minutes. The Myrbetriq and VESIcare are doing their job. I do still have a little bit of perineal pain when going, but it's not that bad. I do see strands from time to time.

Last night, I slept about 5 hours before I had to get up and that was amazing too.

I know I'm healing. I'm going to physical therapy in just a bit. I know my balance is getting better and I'm not experiencing tremors. I still haven't started the mysoline. I'm not real crazy about the side effects.

So there's the quick rundown. The body (and therefore the mind) is getting better. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment