Sunday, October 11, 2015

Good numbers are a good thing

Frequency and urgency both were better today. I played the "hold it" game a few times and made it over an hour both times. That means there is no reason to avoid the pool at all. And what that means is I'm suiting up in the a.m. and getting the hell out of dodge and into the Rec Center.

I still am getting up at night once or twice, but it's so insignificant that I don't even look at the clock anymore. I just get up, go, and go back to sleep. A much more almost normal way to get rest. I still need a nap, but even that's not as dreadful as it was.

There's less pain on urination. The worst is up to a 3, but it dissipates quickly.

Now for my other numbers. My blood sugar is in a really good range today. From a fasting that was low (for me) to even lower numbers as the day went on and better eating choices were made.

I have had no balance problems today and that makes me happy.

Allison's cat had a swollen eye yesterday and she was very upset. I got a text this morning that George's eye was better, so she can breathe easy for a day. She's had a tough week. I feel for her, but there's not much I can do to help other than be a mom.

My wish for the remainder of the day includes a good 2 hours post dinner blood sugar and a good night's sleep. That could happen!

Dinner was a bacon, egg, cheese, and avocado sandwich. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment