Saturday, October 10, 2015

Full frontal attack

Now that my bladder issues are seeming to finally be healing (got up 2 times last night, sigh), I want to really attack the diabetes that will never heal, but can be controlled. My A1c has been down the last two times it as checked, and I want it down even lower. I've re-added zucchini and apples to my diet on an almost daily and am improving my other choices too.

This does not mean I will not be focusing on bladder health too. When I have pain with urination, I can almost guarantee that there are strands of ick coming out. I think that's a good thing. Where else is it going to go? I'd rather it come out than stay stuck inside causing problems.

I'm back to improving that which I can and maintaining that which I can't. I will not give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment