Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Days, they do improve

Richard mentioned, and I agree, that Dr. Volz has been treating me as a person and not just a bladder patient. That's not to say I'm not a bladder patient, but humans are much more than their conditions. As a result, the last few days to week have been filled with a more human me. I'm selling stuff on eBay, finishing old sewing projects, going out with the dog more, and well, I just feel more like me.

I still have frequency during the day, but it's less and less painful every day.

I don't want to jinx anything, but I think I'm healing.

Allison's cat, George, went to the kitty oncologist today and was apparently told there's not much that can be done, and that George can be made more comfortable with some kind of compounded med, and that it could be weeks or a couple months. I feel such pain for my daughter. This is the first pet she's ever had that was hers and hers alone, and they've been very close.

Abbey hasn't licked diddly today, so I think she's feeling pretty much good to go.

Overall, life is coming around and I'm feeling less tied to the house. No stumbling today either. Whew. I want a shitload of well time before I grab hold of some whacky thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment