Thursday, October 22, 2015

A stay home day

I only got up twice last night! I think the first one was 4 hours into the night and that's amazing. My daytime frequency is getting to be downright normal. I do still have an odd pain from the urethra to the shoulders at the end of the flow, but it's a 1-3, not the 5-10 it used to be. My decision to take my life back was a good one.

I thought about cleaning today, but that's as far as that went. I'm always picking things up here and there, and did some sewing. Dinner was super simple - grilled cheese and soup. I had tomato soup. I usually warm up tomato juice in lieu of soup. As I was eating the soup, it took me about a nanosecond to realize i prefer the juice to the soup. Lesson learned!

Balance exercises were done. I'll be re-adding weights again in the next few days. There is new research out there that correlates improvement in type 2 diabetes with simple weights.

I will not do everything overnight, but I do want to continue with small changes that benefit me.

I'm done being sick.

Oh, MRI is scheduled for 11/19.

No comments:

Post a Comment