Saturday, September 19, 2015

What I'd like to say

I would like to say that I'm improving by leaps and bounds. Can't do it yet, though. The intensity of the pain on peeing is shorter in duration, but still hits a 5-6. Much better than the 10-14 of days gone by! I believe the antibiotics are helping a tiny bit, but they're not going to be the end all, as much as I would like them to be.

This will  be the week of diagnostic testing and something will show up and it will get fixed. The end, right?

I got more sleep today than a person should be allowed. It was all an hour at a time, but I don't care. I took a long nap this afternoon after sleeping till almost 11 this morning. What a slug. It felt amazing to be rested.

My blood sugar is coming back into range and that's a huge improvement. I told Dr. K that I'd make a concerted effort and I am.

That's the progress that ain't the progress. At least I'm in a good mood, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment