Friday, September 18, 2015

TMI time - What my life has become, part 2

I rarely flush the toilet because our septic tank could never take the number of times I'd need to flush it. The old country phrase, "If it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down" seems to fit.

I put toilet paper in the trash. It takes about a week to fill that trash bag.

I have bought myriad rolls of toilet paper. Every single time I go to the store, I buy toilet paper.

I clean the toilet (use primarily the downstairs one) with bleach now, and clean it often.

I've bought I can't count how many bottles of bleach and Lysol wipes.

I wear Poise pads. I run out of those often, so they're a must buy for most store trips. I always have an extra with me.

I'm like a toddler in that when I have to go, I have to go. I literally cannot wait.

If I go to a store, I make sure I know where the bathroom is. Most trips to the grocery store require two trips to the bathroom.

I haven't slept a night through since about June 21, 2015, give or take a day.

To go to my friend's pool party, I had to ask her ahead of time to have a hose available near the bushes so that I could go and wash off, then get back in the pool.

In order to promote healing, I drink a lot of water. Drinking a lot of water increases the need to urinate.

If I am out and about in a rural area, I come close to a panic if I don't know where there's a close bathroom.

I hurt every single day from my urethra to my shoulders in short spurts. It dissipates, but it's annoying.

I have days where I don't want to do anything but try to catch up on sleep. Guess what? Those naps are interrupted by needing to go to the bathroom.

I often become frustrated and flustered that things are not improving.

Pee is all I seem to have to talk about.

That is all for now. Just wanted a brain drain.

On a positive note, I do have hope. I know this is not forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment