Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sleep?

I'm not 100% sure, but I might have slept in almost 2-hour spurts last night. This morning, I got up around 7 to go to the bathroom and the next thing I knew, it was a little after 10 a.m.

Did I really sleep 3 hours?

If I did, then I sure hope this is the beginning of longer stretches of sleep, maybe leading to a whole night? Could it be?

I still have pain in the nether regions this morning and am not quite sure why. I'll play it by ear and see how it goes. I have plans to go to Robin's pool party this afternoon. I will most likely take a suit and towel, but am not sure I want to deal with getting in and out. I think there will be enough social stuff happening that I won't miss the swimming. They're setting up cornhole too, so maybe I'll try my hand at that. The point is to get out and hang with the gals and that's what I'm going to do. Right now, the temps are in the 60° range, so let's hope it warms up some!

I want today to be low key. I have 3 doctor appointments this week and pretty much just want to get through them all without too much in the way of bad news.

My BP this morning was 130/80. Still staying in that range since the med introduction. Mucho gusto on that!

Long term, I want to stop talking about health shit. Not a bad goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment