Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Onward

On the pee front, frequency is still and issue, and there is still pain at the end of the flow, but it doesn't linger as long as it was. I may be seeing some improvement even with all the drinking during the day. It could be natural or it could be the VESIcare or Myrbetric. I expect more improvement as those two drugs do their thing with relaxing the bladder.

With very little exception, I'm trending back to paleo/primal eating. It's better for my diabetes and my overall well being. As I continue to get more sleep, my impetus to work on healthier intake and exercise increases.

I've also made the decision to start the arthritis class at the Rec Center Pool to get back to square one at the pool. That may take a week or two as it relates to my frequency thing.

I am pumped to be making positive plans. There is no estimate of time for the inflammation to dissipate, but unless I feel worse, I won't be seeing Dr. Volz until January. We can only hope for goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment