Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Not feeling so good today

Yesterday evening, I discovered that drinking anything but water caused great perineal pain (7-8), so I switched to water and had a couple bottles. Much better. Full force stream, though not very much in volume, but with minimal pain (3-4). I also was kind of tired yesterday, so tried to get to bed around 9:30. How'd that work out?

Not so well. I was up every 5-15 minutes for at least 3 hours, then that was extended to about a half hour, then an hour until I got up this morning. Each time I got up, there was real business to be done and no false alarms. My wish for a full night's sleep has not yet come to fruition. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights - we're closing in on 7-10 days.

During the day, I'm at about 15-30 minutes without having to go.

Today, I completed my antibiotics. I am now on no meds other than my usual for diabetes and cholesterol. I still have not added back in prophylactic aspirin or any supplements. I've been off of those since a week before the surgery in June.

I was slow to want breakfast and then wasn't interested in eating it. I have a bit of nausea hanging around in the lower regions and am tired. I forced myself to go outside and pull up some old plants to get some movement and get out of the house for a bit. I was going to go to have my blood drawn today, but will do that tomorrow as it also involves a trip to PetSmart for Abbey's goodies.

Enough complaining. I have work to get done and can maybe eke out an hour nap somewhere today.

I'd really like to feel better. My brain knows what to do, but my body ain't cooperating.

No comments:

Post a Comment