Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Not a bad day

Frequency is not as immediate today; it could be 5 minutes or it could be an hour. I went for a walk with the dog without having any incidents and then later, I went to the store and didn't have to visit the bathroom. I'm hopeful that the two-hour stretches of sleep will continue.

I've done a little reading on interstitial cystitis.  I don't have that, but the treatment is bladder preserving - exercise, eat properly without high acid foods, drinking water, and general good health habits. If the improvement continues, I may be able to tolerate exercising at the pool by next week. Until then, I'll walk the dog between raindrops.

We may be having a hurricane in the next couple days, but it should be passed by the time I'm ready for the pool.

Overall, not a bad day. Hope reigns supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment