Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CT today

Sleep the same, up every hour.  I'd love to have a full night's sleep again some day.

I will be going for the CT with contrast today.

I know something is going on in there:

  • More residue/inflammation?
  • Damage enough to the bladder to require partial removal?
  • Damage outside the bladder due to the mitomycin?
  • Problems with ureters?
  • Metastasis of another cancer into the bladder?
  • Normal healing?
  • Something else altogether?
  • Even worse, nothing?
I won't have any answers until Friday's cystoscopy with Dr. Volz in Portsmouth. He should have results of today's scan. My hope is that whatever is going on, there can be a plan made to alleviate the pain, discomfort, frequency, and urgency. 

As I've mentioned before, I'm sort of tired of being broken and having my life altered to this extreme. I'm planning a lunch in NC with work friends, but I did have to tell them that everything depends on the outcome of these tests and potential followup plans. 

I will be taking ibuprofen again today to see if that helps with extending the frequency.

No comments:

Post a Comment