Tuesday, September 22, 2015

And so it goes

Every hour up last night. So far today, every 5-10 minutes. Just took some ibuprofen. If there's inflammation inside, the ibuprofen will extend that out to a half hour or so. The end of urination and perineal pain are about the same. It comes and goes rather than hanging around forever and a day.

Getting tired of me talking about pee yet? Lawd.

Abbey is back in the hat for the day. Caught her licking her front foot almost raw. Nope, not gonna get into the habit again. I need my dog healed. I missed giving her Zyrtec a couple of days. She's back on it and hopefully that will help again.

Richard leaves tomorrow for a few days, so I'll be on my own and have fewer responsibilities for a little while. I may schedule Thursday as a blob day as I have tests on Wednesday and Friday.

Time for a bottle of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment