Friday, August 21, 2015

Such nice news followed by a hopeful day

I'm so happy for Allison and Judge. She wants to get married at Disney World with immediate family only, so that means mom and dad are going to Disney World.

I have two questions for myself:

  1. Will this bladder/frequency thing be over with by then? Hope!!!
  2. Can I lose 100 pounds by January? Okay, that's not going to happen, but I can eat right and maybe lose 15 in three months.
On the bladder end, I was going every 5ish minutes at Robin's house, but took some ibuprofen while there and extended it out to about half hour to an hour. Much better for card playing. Same thing this morning, and I was up every hour last night. Tired today, but that's expected after non-restorative sleep and not getting to bed till 1 with all the excitement. 

I'm on hold with Dr. Burgess' office as we speak. They called me for some reason. Ooops, she's in a room with a patient and they'll leave her a message. 

Other good news for today - my sewing machine is ready to be picked up at the Bernina. I have a vest to put together today and want to try the what-I-remember-as-the-best-buttonhole-maker machine (an older Montgomery Ward machine I bought a while back and had refurbished) before I break it down and put it back on the shelf. That's the plan for this morning.

My baby girl is getting married.

No comments:

Post a Comment