Friday, August 14, 2015

Shitty day with exceptions

Allison rented a car and drove herself and her stuff back from Chicago today. Summer internship over!

I'm still pissing fire and that's making me grumpy. I got out a few times this week - getting the oil changed in Richmond, Hancock's in Richmond, other side of town to deliver insurance forms to Dr. Burgess, a couple of trips to Joann Fabrics, I went to Robin's last night and socialized with the gals.

I'm still getting up every hour at night and when ibuprofen is not on board, I am up every 5-15 minutes during the day. About an hour after I take the ibuprofen, I can go a half-hour to an hour, depending on what I'm doing; otherwise, I have to almost run to get to the bathroom in time. I'd like to say I'm seeing some improvement, but I'm not sure I am.

The changes I see are in me getting out more. I'm overeating, though. Argh.

I think I'm having a bad few days. I fight the 'bad' all along, though. I still laugh and have fun, but it's time to step it up a little bit more.

I'm worried about my dog. Her skin lesions are not getting better. She has scratched above and below her eyes, and they are running with a whitish goop. She lets me do warm and cool cloths on her eyes; I think they're bothering her more than he lesions. She does have a vet appointment on Tuesday and I restarted her Zyrtec in case there's an allergy component.

End of grumpiness for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment