Wednesday, August 19, 2015

No real change

I went to the grocery store yesterday and had to find the bathroom twice. This is getting very frustrating. I need to be able to leave the house. I need to be able to live.

I continue with 800 ibuprofen t.i.d. and Benadryl. I'm still pissing fire and though the orgasmic feeling is gone, something's still up down there.

I'm exhausted beyond belief. I sleep an hour or less at a time and when I try to nap during the day, I might get an hour or a half hour at a time.

To the end of wishing to have this done and over with, I sent Dr. Burgess an email today:



Donna Gettings Apperson dgapperson@gmail.com

3:45 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Scott
My next appointment with you is September 14, for followup and cysto.

I wanted to let you know I have seen very little change with the high dose ibuprofen and the Benadryl. I am going to the bathroom every 5-15 minutes between dosing. After dosing, I can go a half hour to an hour at best. I still am up at least once an hour at night, even with the assistance of Ambien. When I do go, every urine flow causes a burning pain on the way out and it lingers afterward. I am using an ointment to protect the skin, but since the skin is not the problem, it's not really helping.

Just wanted to let you now that whatever is going in there, I'm still unable to lead a very functional life away from home. 

I dropped off the insurance forms for United Airlines. Please let me know when they're done and I'll come by to get them.

Do you want to wait until September 14 to take a second look? 

Thanks.


I've had enough. I'm thinking it's time for a second opinion, but want to get the exam and plan from Dr. Burgess first. 

On another note, Abbey is doing well with her lampshade collar. She's letting me put the eye drops in and taking her antibiotics like a champ. Her left eye is starting to heal nicely. Considering she almost gouged it out on Saturday, she's doing great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment