Tuesday, August 4, 2015

News Schmooze

Nothing exciting today. I did get out to exercise in the pool for an hour. Any piece of normalcy really rules.

Still going to the bathroom with 15 minute max frequency when not immediately after taking the ibuprofen. With it, I can go an hour.

The trip to Busch Gardens is off tomorrow. Maybe I can go later this year. Another family outing, pfft.

I called the insurance people with United. It sounds like it won't be huge trouble to cancel or reschedule my trip to Phoenix. I am sincerely doubting that I'll be flying on the 18th.

Like I told a friend, this summer is and has been a wash, and I'll deal with it as needed. A positive attitude and sense of humor are what I need most of all.

Thinking no more surgery thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment