Sunday, August 30, 2015

Little update

Last night was a poor sleeping night, but not that bad. I got up about every hour and when I got up at 2 a.m., I wasn't able to go back to sleep, so I got up, finished my book, and then slept like a baby an hour at a time.

There is still minor (3-4) pain with urination. The stream, though, is more like normal. It used to trickle and the  pain was >10 with residual pain of 3-6 for 15 minutes or more. The residual pain now is much less extreme and for a much shorter period of time. More than most people need to know, but the improvement is extraordinary. Daytime frequency is still an issue, but it's at about 15 minutes now. Interestingly, there has been air expelled a couple of times today from the urethra. My mood is vastly improved. I'm still tired, but it's not compounded by pain and frustration.

Richard told me today that Dr. Burgess gave him a time frame of 7-10 days for healing. This is day 3.

The weather is beautiful, the dog is healing like a champ, and Perry Mason is on television while I work. What more could a gal ask for?

P.S. What I'm not seeing are clots of blood and strands of what I thought were mucous. That, to me, is an indication of how wrong things were before and how right they are becoming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment