Sunday, August 9, 2015

Changes

After hearing back via email from Dr. Burgess today, I decided to reschedule my trip to Phoenix. I'm good for an hour or so after I take the ibuprofen (and that lasts for maybe 3 hours), but other than that, it's every 15 minutes max. Plus, I have some discomfort/pain still, not so much the orgasmic thing, but close. Why be miserable when on vacation? It's 150° out there right now and it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

I rescheduled my flight till November. The weather will be gorgeous. My bladder mess should be behind me. We will get to actually do things. Winnie's leaving Phoenix probably in the spring, so this may be my last chance to go out there and our last chance to just go roaming and see what's what in the Phoenix area.

I feel like a weight has been lifted. No more worrying about whether or not I can fly. I feel good about this.

Now to continue the healing of the inflammation/infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment