Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Un progress

I'm not going to go into heavy details, but I did call the uro today about a sensation I'm having when I pee and the fact that I'm still getting up 3-4 times a night, not to mention needing to go all day. I'm good for maybe 2 hours when I go anywhere, but then I have to find a bathroom lickety split.

Two days ago, there was a bit of blood in the urine.

Today, a couple blobs in the toilet.

Making notes so I know what to tell the doctor if I have to go back. He says it's normal healing. I say that's fucked up, but I will be patient for two weeks, which is what they said - call in two weeks if it's still a problem.

In the meantime, I'm going nuts. I took a sleeping pill last night and was able to go right back to sleep after getting up three times. Sheesh. I guess I'll take them for a couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment