Monday, July 27, 2015

Same as it ever was

No real change here. I had one non-orgasmic pee today and I chalk that up as a good thing. I'm doing hot and cold compresses on the nether regions once a day because there's a bit of soreness involved. Sorry if that's TMI. I still go every 5-15 minutes during the day and 1/2-hour to an hour at night. I'd kill for one night's sleep. Percocet or Tylenol take care of the irritated feeling briefly, and I'll take one or the other until I feel better.

I wondered today - what if Dr. Burgess really messed me up down there and this doesn't go away? I am trying not to dwell on that, though. They keep telling me it will get better.

Riverside wants to talk to me about the postoperative pain episode I had. I've agreed to talk. The hope is that no one has to ever go through that again. Thankfully, I've kept notes here and can "remember" clearly.

Being tethered to the house is not my idea of a grand time, but I'm making it work and maintaining a pretty decent mood about it. Yesterday, I had a hard time carrying on a cohesive conversation in person due to the sleep deficiency. In writing, I could backspace and make it all clear.

I know this isn't forever. Doesn't make it any less annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment