Sunday, June 21, 2015

Oh my pissing god!

I shall end this day with one word - "MOTHERFUCKER!" That's what I've been saying all day every time I pee. Someone put a monster in me and it's been burning me from the inside out. It's like having a baby and getting a tattoo in a painful area all in one for however long it takes for the pee to finish.

TURBT, that's what I had. Everywhere you read about it, there's more than a mention of the excruciating pain or intense pain or painful pain during urination that happens afterward, but here mine is starting three days after surgery. I am the luckiest (what's today's word?) motherfucker alive.

I was prescribed pyridium which I already mentioned, but am not sure it did a damned thing. If this goes on for another day, I'm crying out for real drugs. I'd rather be drugged out and a little less in pain than doing this. Even if it's only for a day or two.

My theory is that if I keep drinking a ton of water, that will dilute whatever it is that's still coming out of me. It will also make me go more, but the dilution will be worth it.

While I'm at it, I think I'll bitch about urgency. That's the feeling that you need to go when you don't. Yep, that's happening too.

Not looking for any sympathy, just throwing this out there for the "stop the fucking painful pee" gods to maybe see.

I'll take my pissy (attitude and activity) self to bed here in a few minutes. I would politely ask that this day be over now.

No comments:

Post a Comment