Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blech

Interesting. Today is the worst day so far and surgery was three days ago. The annoying shit:

My jaw on the left is hurting when I chew. I'm sure it's from the positioning during anesthesia and will go away.

My right hip hurts. Again, probably positioning.

It hurts to pee. A lot. This is one of the things they told me would happen. The bladder is sloughing off the medication they instilled and some cells that may be left from the surgery itself. I'm drinking a ton of water and did take one of the Pyridium he prescribed. If it helps, great. If not, no harm done.

I'm queasy. That could be the reintroduction of the diabetes meds, even if only after one day of not taking them.

The good shit:

Today? Not so much. The best part is knowing tomorrow will be better.

You're supposed to feel like you had surgery after you had surgery, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment