Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pacts restarted

I restarted all my pacts:

3 x exercise
10 x veggies
5 x logging

I had it at 18 veggies and 6 logging. I want to get it started and stick with it. I'm setting my calorie goal for 1 pound per week and pledge to stick to that. It shouldn't be hard. It takes my want and I have a lot of that right now. I will quit smoking on February 25, so want to have my nutrition in place by then for sure.

I am refocusing on protein, vegetables, and fruits, but the other groups may or may not be eaten, but as suggested by many "good diets for diabetics" articles, they will remain a garnish or small piece of the meal.

I'm also wearing the pedometer for my own personal edification. I busted it up 100 steps more today than yesterday. I have a long way to go to get to 10K steps per day, but there you go.

I'm feeling good and want to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment