Monday, December 29, 2014

Thus begins the healing, post Christmas edition

Christmas was very good to me. I now have an XBox One and a couple of dance games. Maybe I can get my rhythm back? heh heh

Today has been my goal day for detoxing off Christmas foods and sweets in particular. I have a lovely breakfast cooking (zucchini and onions, bacon, and eventually some eggs), and just finished 10 minutes of the dance fitness game. That was my goal for starting and there you go, it's done. I got one star! haha Not bad for an old broad.

Here's an aging thing that's making both of us crazy. I stripped down my old laptop. It was on the kitchen table while I was cleaning it up. About a month ago, I finally put it away. But where? Both of us have searched the house high and low and can't find it. WTagingF? It's not the regular place I would put it, but Tom's old, old laptop was, so I took that out and set up the photo editing software I want on it. It doesn't work beyond Windows XP; I was thinking my old laptop would be perfect.

While I was baking cookies, I went to get a piece of parchment for the cookie sheet so I could change it out. I had used 4 pieces of parchment that night. But, the roll was gone! It's like I put it down and it floated into thin air, never to be seen again. Did I throw the new roll away? Is it still MIA? I say it's with my laptop making "haha, we fooled you" babies.

Onward, I say. Time to get this show on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment