Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beginning the week with thoughts, invoking Mojo!

224 felt really good.

Thigh numbness has been gone until a few pounds were gained. Weight related.

Right large toe is goofy. Weight and diabetes related.

Vision is not as good as it was. Age and diabetes (?) related.

Ooomph is varying more than I care to admit. Weight and diabetes related.

Night eating continues. I'm a fucking food addict. Weight and diabetes suffer as a result.



I need to put on my warrior hat. The fight for my continued health and life continues. I can't see this as anything other than a battle against my shoulder devil who says I can do whatever I want whenever I want. The other shoulder holds a healthy angelic creature telling me, "You can do it!" She's right. I can and I will.

There's no need to look back. There is a need to live today as best I can and make health the first task to attend to. It's all about food and exercise.

A little self-talk never hurt.

For now, the warrior with major mojo is on board and will make it so.


Leftovers make the best breakfast. I had some broccoli/potato mash that I added to a couple eggs and browned in a pan It fell apart, but who cares? It was still delicious. I finished it with a sprinkle of sea salt and some sharp cheddar shreds. Pancetta rounded it off and once again, I feel like I've had restaurant food!

No comments:

Post a Comment