Monday, June 9, 2014

Back to Whole30

Copied/pasted from an email I sent my sister 'cause I didn't want to type it twice:

He's concerned, as I am. There are options - first is more meds. If my pancreas is failing, they won't help and they also tend to increase weight because you have to eat when your blood sugar is low. It's just funky. Second is to hard core the elimination diet again (no potatoes or cheese, which are the biggies I have been eating) for 2 weeks. He knows I'm able to do the W30 thing, so we opted for that. I'll go back with blood sugar readings and my graph in 2 weeks. I think I mentioned that I'm pretty sick of being me right now. I got a little teary at the office. I'm totally in the throes of verge of tears all the time the last four or five days, so that didn't shock me. I didn't want it to happen, but it did. I'm usually chipper girl and right now, I'm not. This too will pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment