Sunday, June 1, 2014

Accountability week, Day 1 (Paleo/Primal)

Seven days of full accountability starts today. Between the oral surgery and the birthday party yesterday, I need to rein it in and the best way to do that is to journal every single bite and make sure they fit my particular needs. My waistline and my blood sugar will be very happy. Pact App, My Fitness Pal, and planning will be my tools. Execution is a matter of following through with my planning. Let's start here:

Very late breakfast, so will call it brunch. Zucchini cooked with the pancetta, two eggs, 1 tablespoon of shredded asiago, and some organic ketchup to round it out. (Take out the last 2 ingredients to make this W30 compliant. Otherwise, it's primal.) That's the way it's done. 
Not really lunch since it's so late, but high protein Greek yogurt and some peaches. 
Dinner sort of sucked. Trader Joe's had romanesco and cauliflower frozen in a bag, so I thought I'd try it. Meh. I defrosted some beef to make a sort of Hungarian goulash thing, but it turned out to be ground beef. I made do and added onions and broth I had frozen. It was pretty gross. So, dinner did suck, but there you go; they can't all be perfect. 

I'm good with the way today's intake has gone. I'll have some fruit and protein for snack later. Blood sugar will be checked around 8. And on we go to day 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment