Sunday, June 8, 2014

Accountability week continues - diabetes is real

This week has been pretty good. Blood sugars have been all over the place. My doctor's office finally responded and I'll be seeing him tomorrow. The results could range from try harder to add another med to insulin to see an endocrinologist. Regardless, something has to change.

Food this week has been stellar 5 out of 7 days if I'm completely honest. Friday and today, I've been deep in a funk that I'm ready to get out of. I went out with friends last night, but other than that, I worked or slept. I have exercised more than I signed up for this week, by choice.

I'm just in a bleh space. I know no miracles will occur tomorrow. I also know that a lot of the impetus is on me. Weight loss is huge. I must lose the last 40 pounds. Eating right is huge. If I have to make some changes here and there to make sure I get a high protein to low carb ratio, then that's what I will do. I need to give up the last few cigs I smoke. Sigh.

This is me:


No comments:

Post a Comment