Thursday, May 22, 2014

Slackin'

I've been slackin' the last couple days and it shows in my blood sugar. It stops here before it snowballs into a week or three.

Nice primal breakfast - traditional Greek yogurt, strawberries, and some shredded asiago for a boost in the protein. I have beef defrosting for lunch. I'm sure I'll find a fun veggie to go with it.

My blood sugar was down a little after walking and 2-hours post lunch, but not enough. It may take a few days to get it into a good range with the previously mentioned slacking!

Looks good, doesn't it? I needed protein and I got it. A nice filet of beef and a bunch of mushrooms cooking in the pan with it and some bacon fat. That there's a paleo lunch! 

Blood sugar after errands and then lunch was pretty decent. Making progress!

Wellness Meats burger, lettuce, avocado, tomato, some shredded cheddar, and salsa. I'm as full as I can be and the salad was amazing. This is one to try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment