Sunday, May 4, 2014

Great day ahead

I'm in dire need of some seriously clean eating. I ate a flatbread BBQ chicken thing at Kona Grill and last night, suffered many hours of extended belly, overall gross feeling, and inability to sleep. Whew. Glad that is over.

I had a great day with Allison and Anna yesterday; we did a bit of this and that and went to Whole Foods. I bought some Lacinato (sp?) kale as my new thing to try. I plan on making plantain stuff tomorrow. I want those to ripen a bit more before I use them.

In the meantime, a good breakfast should start me off right. 

It's been a super stressful day. New computer was not working right and dealt with that. I'm tired as hades. Blah blah blah. But I didn't go crazy with food. A nice, simple chicken breast cooked with vegetables for lunch. 

Today has been a very good day other than being a grump earlier. 
Virginia ham is always good. Pair it with strawberries and broccoli and you have something special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment