Thursday, April 3, 2014

Well, that was a long break!

I am so back. I've spent some time in Phoenix recently helping my sister after a surgery, that following my impromptu trip to NYC, and lots of mayhem in between. Now Richard is out of town and I'm on my own with the dog for a few days. Kelly has decided to do a Whole30, so I'm joining her on April 11. In the meantime, I'm so ready to eat properly and am ready to stop right now with the mayhem. I've made some efforts to stick close to paleo, but there have been forks in the road and many times, I went thissaway instead of thataway. Whew.

On the road to recovery with a beautiful breakfast casserole - prosciutto, spinach, asparagus, broccoli slaw, spaghetti squash crust, eggs, and some goat gouda on top. I'm vowing to myself this morning to be spot on today. Abbey agrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment