Friday, April 25, 2014

Hop on with me....good eating in a whole paleo world.

See that wagon? I'm on it. Let's go!

What better way to eat clean? Layers: Leftover cauliflower/broccoli/carrots squished into a layer at the bottom, zucchini (I had to cut the skins off; this batch had really thick skins that were not conducive to good eating), crumbled Wellness Meats sausage from last night, 2 eggs, and then a few small tomatoes sliced and placed on top. Baked for about 40 minutes at 350° in the toaster oven. I had half, but will probably have the other half at some point today when I get hungry for a snack. 

Lots of work today, so there will be a lot of ass time. I'll make room for a walk in there somewhere to try and stave off the spread. Yay for Fridays?

The last of my strawberries with a banana and some organic (expensive!) cottage cheese. I will not buy this cottage cheese again. It was not even close to worth the price. If I buy cottage cheese again, it will be Horizon; their organic products are pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment