Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring forward, bitches

That's right. It's the time of year to check your smoke detectors and move your clocks forward. Good timing for me as I'm trying to get to be earlier, but it'll seem later. Okay, that makes no sense, but you get my drift. I did get up late this morning, made an ugly breakfast, went to the store, and then walked. Now, I'm working for a bit. So far, a good day.
Hide your eyes! Ugly food alert.
I chopped up some farm fresh bacon and added a couple handfuls of shredded brussel sprouts. That sauteed to the point of almost doneness for the bacon when I put in two eggs and a little bit of cheese (the rest of the cheese went to Abbey). It was SO good. I will absolutely make this again. The sprouts were mild, which made it even better than usual. Happy belly!

Today, my thought about weight loss is to never underestimate the power of a good night's sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment