Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Yesterday turned to crap really fast, but WholePaleo is back!

I am officially an emotional eater. I thought so, but I nailed it, textbook style, yesterday. The morning was fine, mid day was fine, and then I had a fuss with a family member and felt like a really bad, shameful dog. I went to Target to get a SonicCare toothbrush and ended up buying not one but two pints of ice cream and oatmeal cookies. What the fuck? I don't want those things! Albeit, I also got asparagus and Applegate Farms sliced ham, and I busted my no-buy week with the toothbrush purchase (another stressor, but not a biggie). No-buy week resumes today as does my good eating. That pint of ice cream will have to sit there and stay frozen till my next day off. And this week, Friday will not be a day off. No guilt. Move on. Just get my shit together and call it a yesterday. Accountability done. Moving on.
This is a dessert plate! It's not as much food as it looks like. Broccoli slaw sauteed with the pancetta, then eggs and 1/2-ounce of cheese added. My throat feels pretty gross this morning from indiscretions yesterday, but it's self-inflicted and it'll pass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment