Monday, February 24, 2014

WholePaleo just keeps getting better

Check it - My SilkQuit meter. Small, but powerful:

12 hours, 30 minutes and 13 seconds. 13 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2.93. Life saved: 1 hour, 5 minutes.

On with the food logging. This morning's breakfast sort of sucked, but that's okay. They can't all be perfect. It was yesterday's casserole warmed up. Just not the same. Turnips are way too strong for a delicate egg flavored dish. 
I tried to gussy it up with ketchup, but it was just gross. Blech. 

No, I am not smoking. Here's my funky quit meter:
13 hours, 59 minutes and 2 seconds. 14 cigarettes not smoked, saving $3.28. Life saved: 1 hour, 10 minutes.
I've been half-heartedly working on not smoking since February 2. Well, I can't keep being half hearted. I need to either do it or not. I gout out my stick cinnamon and put a hurting on a half of one of the sticks this morning. I'm good to go for a while. Taking the dog out is when I wanted to auto-reach for one. I already had my cinnamon in my hand, so minor crisis averted. I don't have any cigarettes. I tore them all up and threw them away. I could drive to 7-11 any time, though, and get some. I won't. I am quit. I'll maybe be a honky ass bitch for a few days or so, but that's just the way it's going to have to be!

So far so good today (smoking AND food). This is a Waldorf salad. I didn't have chicken, so it's meatless - apples, raisins, pecan bits, celery, shredded lettuce, cinnamon, and mayo. Good chit, man. 


No comments:

Post a Comment