Friday, February 21, 2014

WholePaleo Day after panic day

Yesterday was a really wacky day. The dog ran away and I spent the first several hours of the day searching for her. She's home after Anna's mom found her on the road a little over a mile from my house. She's glad to be here, I think! Lesson learned - do not open the gate without having her on a leash.
This morning, I enjoyed the leftovers from yesterday. 

I built a casserole with spinach leaves on spaghetti squash, asparagus, onions, fresh sausage, and 1/4 cup of cottage cheese spread on top. Then I poured eggs on top and baked. The eggs tied everything together and the tastes were plenty.  
Not to mention, it was beautiful.

Today's going to be a stellar day. The dog is here, I am here, and I have no specific plans. Yup, that'll work!


No comments:

Post a Comment