Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WholePaleo and No Smoking = Not killing things yet

I had cookies for lunch yesterday. Oh yes I did. Not my best choice, but damned good. Moving on.

For dinner yesterday, I finished up my sweet potato/cauliflower mash. I will make it again for sure as I bought more sweet potatoes yesterday during my errand running (when I bought the cookies!). I made a melange of chicken, asparagus, mushrooms, and zucchini, along with Tessemae's ketchup, garlic powder, and onion powder. It was really good. The ketchup doesn't taste like ketchup; it's tangier, so I thought it would make a good sauce, and it was.

Eggs with zucchini, pancetta, and avocado. No ketchup! I used the avocado to give the extra flavor to the eggs. It was really good and filled the growing hole inside. 

No smoking this morning. I took the dog out earlier and would have lit one in the past while doing that. This morning, I just kept walking, here, there, back, forth, and it was fine. I got this quit. Cigarettes are doing nothing for me. There is no positive side to smoking. They don't even get you stoned. Why bother? I'll stick to good food and exercise. Yes, I'm still a tich bitchy. Maybe that's my natural state? 

No comments:

Post a Comment