Saturday, February 1, 2014

Whole30, Day 7

Day 7 of eating right and day 1 of no smoking. That's not my hand, but hey, the concept works.

Long story short - I restarted smoking when my dog died two years ago. I had quit for who knows how long before that, years, I'm sure. I had quit to have my knee replaced. And years before that, I had quit to quit. And years before that, I had quit to quit and well, you get the picture.

Quit meter flash time - 12 hours, 18 minutes and 26 seconds. 12 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2.88. Life saved: 1 hour, 0 minutes.

Breakfast was a lot like yesterday's breakfast, cept I changed it up on the fruit. 
Not as good as it was when it was fresh yesterday, but good enough for a quckie grab breakfast. 

No picture for lunch. Pineapple, coconut milk, a few Enjoy Life chips (not W30), and 2 Nicks Sticks. I've been sleepy (part of the quit smoking process). Snoozing off and on but not smoking. The key with this quit is to stick tight to W30 and not gain weight. If sleep is needed I shall snooze. If I get energy levels that won't let up I'll clean or sew or whatever works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment