Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Whole30, Day 3

Weight -1.6 pounds. That's more like it. I know I'm not supposed to weigh, but pffft. I'm gonna. I don't get derailed when the numbers don't go down and I do get pumped up when they go down, so it's a keeper habit for me.

We're in for some kind of weather. We live on a weather line of sorts and we never know what's going to happen until it happens. Regardless, my household is ready for a few days of whatever. Last winter was so mild; it's almost refreshing to have real weather!

Breakfast was okay. The pancetta was overcooked as was the zucchini, but I ate it anyway. I was hungry, but it just didn't hit the spot at all. After the pool, I'll probably have some pineapple to round it all out. 
I used this on the eggs and it didn't help. It's a blend of walnuts, yeast, and some spices. It doesn't really taste like cheese, but it adds a little flavor. Today, though, the royal we are not impressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment